Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Momma's and the Poppa's

*Sigh*  Sunday evening, a time to sit back and relax and be thankful for the week behind you and the week ahead of you.  My plan for the evening after putting A to bed was to write a short update post on our Valentine's advent calender.  However, I just realized my camera is in the car and I'm just too comfy to go get it.  So tonight I shall write on another matter entirely and post about Valentine's tomorrow hopefully.  

Today I went to our local whole foods store and let me tell you I fell in love!  They were extremely friendly and helpful.  Some of the prices were a little more than I was expecting to pay, especially  for a tiny .5 oz bottle of eucalyptus essential oil and a bottle of honey, but it was well worth the price.  My husband and I are always talking about how awful big name stores are. From customer service down to how clean their stores are, the whole experience at these big stores is usually terrible.  So when I walked out of this particular store today I immediately told M how great they were.  We agree that it's worth it to pay a little more for clean stores, friendly customer service, and employees who can actually answer your questions.  And the fact that it's all natural was definitely an added bonus!

So today I challenge you to find a local "Mom and Pop" store with good service and employees who seem like friends and support them!  I understand it may not be financially affordable to shop solely at that store, but stop in once-in-a-while and show them you care.  It takes a lot for these kind of businesses to survive with big corporations popping up everywhere, so they need your help!

"This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it." - Psalms 118:24



 
So thankful I have found a wonderful place to help me keep my beautiful family healthy and happy!
                             
                                                                               

1 comment: